Grant Writing Workshop 101
Do you want to increase the grant writing skills for your organization? Contact us!
• Do you feel overwhelmed when hearing words like incorporation, 501(c)3, financial policies, and logic model?
• Have you been tempted to throw your computer against the wall when writing a grant?
• Are you completely stumped when it comes to finding grants?
• Do you think there are thousands of grants out there for squirrel acrobatics and if you have any idea it can be funded?
This is the workshop for you if:
• You have had the added role of grant writer or manager dumped on your lap and need some direction and fast-tracked skills;
• You are a grant writer but want some additional tips, guidance, or direction; or
• Your organization receives grants but have seen a decrease in funding and competitiveness on applications.
What you will take away from this course:
• The myths and truths about grants
• Different types of grants available
• How to think about grants
• The five basic parts for writing a grant
What comes with this course:
• A BOOK! Wish Granted! Tips, Tools, & Templates to Write a Winning Grant
• Video Series
• In-person Questions and Answers
• A better understanding of grants and funding
• A system to increase funding and grow partnerships
• Cookies! (I mean who can say “no” to cookies)
“It was extremely clear and broken down for all to understand.”
“I loved everything! I’m still learning so much about a nonprofit.”
“This was very helpful and better than other grant workshops that I have attended.”
“I loved all of the information and networking!”
“The information eliminated a lot of time I would have had to sort through the grant writing and application process.”
“This was great. Thank you!”